High security of funding

Financial market for trading currencies, commodities etc.

High security of funding

Postby MJ boss » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Security is the major issue to consider before choosing a broker. Every trader expects a high security of funding from his broker because without having security he or she can lose their capital at any time. But it has become really tough to find out a secure trading broker indeed. With Trade12 I have the pure security of funding as the broker uses several regulated bank accounts and use third party to supervise all trading accounts.
MJ boss

Re: High security of funding

Postby Layla Sadie » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:34 am

Before I choose my forex broker I have checked again and again the security of my trading broker. It is a big fact for me. I don’t want to invest my valuable money in a platform which is not secured. Otherwise it is for sure that I will lose my funds. TopFX24 is the best broker for secured funding. I can easily deposit my funds in their MT4 trading platform. In my 8 months journey with them I have never faced any issue in withdrawing my funds.
Layla Sadie

Postby andengireng » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes, please consider about safe level of your broker, higher security is better. I was trading with Simple FX and I think Simple FX is not secure broker, because we don't have to verify our account, like sending our ID, etc. I think it is weird, how if someone know my password and withdraw my money to his own wallet?? So guys who trade with Simple FX, please double think of it
andengireng

Postby Dayle Hadlee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 am

For choosing any broker security is the first noticeable element in forex. Because no matter how much a broker will give you trading facilities and lucrative offers if he can not generate security over your fund all those offers will not be enough for your fund. So try to trade with a broker who can offer you best fund security. I trade with AAFX broker which is regulated by ASIC and ensures my fund safety.
Dayle Hadlee

Postby MJ boss » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 am

Security is one of the facilities provided by a broker. Every trader deserves high security of funding from his selected broker. But there are many unregulated trading brokers who don’t afford to provide high security of funding to the traders. With Trade12 I have high security of funding because they use several regulated bank accounts and use third party to supervise all accounts. That’s why I have high security o funding there.
MJ boss

Return to Forex