Free Traffic

Forex Discussion

Financial market for trading currencies, commodities etc.

Forex Discussion

Postby akash64 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 am

Hi all,
I have posted this topic for whole discussion about forex.
Please do not create a new topic if not posting forex company! Else the thread will be deleted. In case of continuous rules breaking, you could be banned.

Thx for understanding
´EarnForum.net Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondary Income Plan

Become Wealthier by Developing a Second Income, you’ll develop a second stream of income simple by joining http://www.investingci.com.

Going into business is tricky and requires a lot of trial and error — which can be very costly and even ruinous if you don’t have a reliable way to pay the bills.

investingci.com is your answer, we can generate serious cash flow in a relatively short period of time.
akash64

How did you learn Forex

Postby Francdug » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Consistent profits is not so easy to achieve in this challenging world of trading for the traders, but to make it possible, I think the one of the important thing is the updated knowledge of the market and exchange rates. Its a volatile market where the rates of the currency changes certainly. You have to learn to predict the upcoming changes of the market and you have to learn how to prevent your trading from the ups and downs of the market.

By the way, you can find more info in my new video
Francdug

Re: How did you learn Forex ?

Postby AnnMollys » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 am

It wasn’t easy for me when it comes to learning because it was a very boring task, but I got to say it’s all thanks to www.alpari.com that I have successfully managed up with learning and that’s because of their marvelous educational structure which apart from giving us great idea on how to start up, it also has got excellent free courses for nearly all major things and that’s one of the biggest reason why I like it so much and able to start up very easily without any major trouble at all.
AnnMollys

Market Analysis

Postby Winston Greg » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:55 pm

EUR/USD pair continues in neutral way and sticking to lofty levels. The market is likely to continue between 1.12 and 1.14 levels, it will be interesting if the market takes any major turn, but NFP on Friday could do that.
Winston Greg

Re: Market Analysis

Postby Winston Greg » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:01 pm

GBP/USD pair started the week with looking strong for challenging 1.34, but all the wind was taken out with major events having the effect and we strongly believe that this breakdown is going to just get stronger and 1.30 levels can be challenged very soon.
Winston Greg

Postby Winston Greg » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:04 pm

EUR/JPY was very much neutral throughout the week while last day saw the pair went back and forth. Now we see the pair hanging around 113/114 levels, it will be interesting to see where the week start on Monday.
Winston Greg

Re: Forex is very simple and easy business.

Postby AnnMollys » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Yes, It’s true that Forex is definitely very simple and straight forward while with a broker like OctaFX, it’s even more handy with the top conditions with minor spreads from 0.1 pips while there is also incredible 50% rebate scheme which is given even on the losing trades too, so that’s why it’s so handy and is something that’s highly beneficial and allows me to work very well and I am entirely comfortable with things and it allows me to be relaxed.
AnnMollys

Postby AnnMollys » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Trading in Forex can be highly beneficial, but that’s only when we have right analyzing power, it’s not something easy but if we want to gain grounds here then we got to be good at it. I won’t lie, but I am not good enough as far analyzing goes, so that’s why I use my broker OctaFX’s service for it especially to do with daily market analysis which is straight forward to follow yet highly effective as well, so that’s why I am able to trade wisely.
AnnMollys

OctaFX one of the most trusted Broking House!

Postby AnnMollys » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Share trading and share broking has become one of the most common means of income generation. Many broking houses have mushroomed all over the world in last few years. OctaFX which was established in 2011 has earned lot of name, fame and trust in a small time. It is a proud winner of 6 prestigious awards of the industry. Though the company is focusing mainly in the Indian market, it has offices in more than hundred countries of the world. There are many services provided by the company which makes it the first choice over other similar broking houses. Some of them are discussed below.

Spreads and Leverage offered by the company!

By the vote of majority OctaFX has opted for Straight through Processing ECN format for share Broking. This format not only ensures tight spreads, no slippage, no re quotes and fast execution but it also increases the chance of profit generation of the client by many folds. You will be amazed to know that fixed spread offered by the company is as low as 0.2 pips while they offer a leverage of 500:1 on every slot even if it is a small or a micro slot of size 0.01.

Various Platforms offered by OctaFX!

When it comes to technology and being updated, no one can beat OctaFX. It will always be ready to provide latest trading technology for maximum trading efficiency for the client. Whether you trade on desktop, laptop or from your smart phone, you will be provided with all the necessary tools which will give you timely notifications and let you take timely actions. MT4 trading platform is complaint with your android phone, iphone and any other operating system. It has all the tools to make trading a simple and enjoyable experience. cTrader which is known as the latest technology in forex trading is similar to MT4 platform but it has additional notification rings to further simplify your trading.

At OctaFX we ensure to encrypt your trading sessions and personal data with 128 bit SSL to prevent unfortunate incidents through hacking.

Deposit and Withdrawal of money!

Unlike other Broking houses, deposition and withdrawal of money is a piece of cake with OctaFX. You can easily do it with the help of your master card, visa card, bank wire transfer, skrill, cashU and any other domestic method. It is interesting to note that new ways of money deposit and withdrawal are added on regular basis just for the convenience of the clients. You can deposit money as low as 5$ for account opening. It is very important to remember that currency deposited should be in USD or EUR.

Customer Support at OctaFX

Customer support desk at OctaFX is known for its swift customer service. We have a single mission to solve quarries of each and every client with maximum satisfaction in minimum time. We handle around 2000 quarries per day and average time of solving the quarry ranges between 5 to 10 minutes. We have multiple language customer support helping the client through email, live chats and toll free numbers.
AnnMollys

What is the advantage of social trading?

Postby Winston Greg » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:40 pm

These are th advantage of social trading?
1. Discuss guidelines and concepts with other traders
2. See for yourself how others trade
3. Contend in Currency dealing challenges
4.Take benefits of other traders' experience
Winston Greg

Next

Return to Forex